Friday 4 June 2010

Context Poster Ideas- Beyond the Billboard

The idea for my book is too have a series of posters to portray the different ways people can advertise rather than  just using a billboard.

The posters will be large scale, but billboard format, to help portray this message. Each section will be colour coded, and placed in a poster tube that will be relevant to the colour of the poster

These are ideas for the front side of the poster, using images I have researched for each relevant section.


The first idea was to have each image seperaetly, but I felt it looks to boxed together 




I then tried to feather the images together, making them seem like one image, but I still felt that they were not quite working. 



I then tried pixilating the images, making them slightly distorted. I feel this worked well, adding that bit more obscurity to it worked. 


An example of the layout of the back side of my context posters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment